Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Duty First

There are things I wish I never did, yet every time I wish I never done it repeat again. This heart I am feeling at the moment doesn’t wish to be feeling this way; many times I block this emotion from surfacing. Many times I killed that part of myself, but what can I do? I just hate it when I see it. Seeing them happy together I sit there like a fool having this feeling, but work is work. I got to change what I feel and just be normal like nothing happen, although it hurts like hell. But recently I am losing the confidence I had; controlling these emotions is getting harder and harder. I am so close in reaching that hand but I feel I am so far from it. Wish to chase that shadow and never leave it side, but I got to control it. I can’t show this weak side of me. My duty is more important den this feeling, and tat will be my conclusion. WORK first b4 my feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment