Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Dance



Opening the closet, thinking what should I wear for an outing? Looking through the clothing I have in there, a blue color dress caught my eye. When did I buy this dress? I wonder. I took it out as its long dress touch the floor; I guess this was once belonging to my mother. Knowing my mother won’t be home for a while, I put it on. Such a fine dress why did she put it away like that? Well, I guess I still got time before I am going out. Hmmm... A fine music shall suit it at the same time. Searching the old classical music my dad collects; I played under surrounding stereo in the house. Ah…memories of dances I learn in the pass, step by step I retrace those dance move I’ve learn. Wow, it really brings back memories of those graceful moments in the stage dancing like a princess. I wish to relive those moment on the stage performing, well I guess I stop dancing for a reason. Time to move on, hip hop will be my style!!

No comments:

Post a Comment