Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rain



Grey dark clouds cover the skies, slowly rain drops falls. A cold breeze sweeps the earth, chasing that hot air up into the sky.

Another morning that is cold and comfortable to sleep in. So why am I awake in such early morning? Well… I guess the rain remind me of something in the past. When it always rain, my heart becomes heavy thinking back that all those memories again. The rain had lived with me for many years; I used to remember that every time I was sad and disappointed, I wish for the sky to rain. As it rain, pouring heavily down into the earth surface, I step out from the house, letting myself soak in sadness and rain. Washing all the sadness away from my body, cleaning those darkness I hate in me. but everything it rains, it remind me of those sad days, but also remind me that the rain will always be there to wash my tears away.

No comments:

Post a Comment