Sunday, December 26, 2010

I'll hide it away just for you

Seeing you walking pass me, I breathe the air for your scent. Seeing you talking to your friends, I smile seeing that handsome face of yours. I sit there at the corner watching you move and smiles. If it is just this simple I will be satisfy, but it isn’t that simple. Being a friend of yours, hiding the admiration I had for you, and hiding these feelings every moment I am with you. You are so close to me, yet I can’t touch you or your heart. Feeling that I can grasp you within seconds but there is these invisible walls blocking my way. No matter how much I try, I can never seem to reach for your heart. I will always remain in the shadow of love, being your friend with all my might. And be there for you as a friend you can trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment