Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Can't trust anymore



Long time ago, everything has been surrounded by people. I talk in order to gain people’s attention, sometimes my family also blames me and scolds me for I was too honest and no secret can be kept by me. But as I grew up, I learn the ways to kept silent and listen, and soon there are many boxes in me, keeping everyone secret. I observe people seeing people characters and personalities. Every time meets someone, I knew what are their true personalities is and I can say I am almost right all the time. But the problem is this, the more I know how people will turn out to be, the more I felt lonely. I used to be friendly with people, no matter is the first time meeting or what, but now I am just a normal girl who keeps her distance away from people. Today as I sat at the staircase, looking into the wide space below, something strike me for the first time. I never had someone that I can trust fully. Many people will start telling me that they are here for me, but in their eyes the truth is shown. People only say it but never once do it. How I know it, because everyone I knew and trust once was like this.
I know when you read this; you will be telling me it isn’t true. But look at yourself for once; after you had her have you been calling me? No, not a single sms or message through Internet. I guess this is what I get in trusting you so much. I don’t know where I went wrong, or what I should do. All I know is that I feel this lonely, and I don’t think I can trust anyone in showing my true self again.

No comments:

Post a Comment