Friday, December 10, 2010

FML

What is the problem for just asking for more freedom? Every time I see people hanging out and have fun, and I over there need to destroy the fun and go home. Sometimes it is sad just doing that. I want to soar freely around like the eagle. Spreading its wide wings with no fear of what so ever, staying home is like so boring, there aren’t much thing can be done. Online, see movie and what else? I am on a semester break here HELLO!! I am supposed to be going around party and hanging out. For god sake! Where is my life?

Is it wrong just to ask for more freedom? Is it wrong that I just want to hang out more?? You said today you will be going out somewhere fun, and look I am stuck here sitting on my laptop writing this stupid blog! Very nice and later I am going for food shopping..wow~~ that sound fun. =.= fuck it! I never like staying at home with you all. Is always argument, grumbling about life. I wish now so much I am living outside and not this fucking damn boring house.

No comments:

Post a Comment