Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Moment


Have you face the time when your mind is just blank? Where you want to think for ideas and work, but nothing comes out. Well, in basic life everyone does have this problem, and most of us find our own “Eureka” moments. For me there are ways to clear my mind from all negative thoughts and frustration. But sadly, the way I used to relax my mind, will always get one big hell of a scolding from parents. What else can I say? I just love standing under the rain. I still remember when I was in high school, few of us will run out into the rain and walk into class soaking wet. I just missed does times. But the sound of rain cools my head off, muffling all the sound surrounding me. TADA! I got my Eureka moment! Ideas start popping out of nowhere giving crazy and insane ideas. Well, it doesn’t rain everyday though. So the second way to get ideas is to just stand under the shower for a long period of time. I know I know, it is wasting water. Water bill will increase madly, and dad starts to scold and nag and stuff. But who cares! I just want my moment. I guess water just calms me down when I am mad. Music too but water still is the best. So what is your moment? Because I do know one of my friends moment is when he is in the toilet. HAHA..

No comments:

Post a Comment