Saturday, April 30, 2011

Missing Him @.@


Long time ago, I cut away my feelings for everyone. I left my feelings to fall in love behind. I know falling in love will cause me to lose focus on the things I need to concentrate on. In order to do that, I cut my ties with friends. Leaving nothing but emptiness in me, but recently I started to miss someone so much. I know I meet him every day, talking to him. Once the moment has past, and I am sitting alone on the bench outside of my house, I started to miss him badly. I thought he is just another friend I am close with. Someone who can understand the real me and accept it. But as time passes by, these feelings I once lock away, far far away into the darkness of my heart is surfacing like no one business. My goal and ego has cover my vision of love, the broken hearted scars and there reminding me the fear of being broken again. I am scared to honestly say, but I am not sure if I should give it a chance. For all I know now I am starting to miss him. Really missing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment