Friday, July 9, 2010

a sad case indeed...

few days ago i found out that my piano exam that i have working hard on failed... dad tore open the letter b4 i got back home. as i happily came home and finish my bath, i found that my dad talking to my mom in kitchen. saying that he support me and i disappoint him. finding hard to believe, soon i realize my results was out and i lost every inch of happiness in me. i stood there looking at my food and realize the hungriness in me just vanish. i went into my room as quick as possible, b4 my tears started to flow. i cried so much that it lasted for an hour plus. it finally stop as the headache came rushing in, but again it flows without any control as my dad and mom didn't leave me alone and kept on talking to me. i sat there looking away from them, thinking i wasn't sad because my exam fail for i knew i couldn't pass it. but in fact i was sad when i overheard what my dad said to my mom. imagine those words you never want to hear and was overheard by accident. i kept on crying as that night i couldn't sleep and was awake the whole day. even when i was outside, i kept on crying. morning came as i look at myself in the mirror and looking into this bengkak face of tears. lucky my make up hides everything away. as the day went by, i was no mood in studying. i was around like a zombie. i cried a little in the student council room. many friends saw the sadness in me as they are worries for i was never this sad before and thanks to them i gt my smile back for the afternoon. but as i step into the car, all smile and happiness again disappear into thin air. now i am wishing that i could smile like use to be, but every word at home that they say to be hurts me more deeper than usual. i thought they could be understanding for i am their daughter, but it seem that i was wrong. every word that comes out from their mouth are hurting and sarcastic...i just wish all this will end soon. i m deeply hurt, it hurt so much. so much more painful than anything else i ever feel in my life... i came back from cell group church outing, with fun and laughter, thinking i could bring a smile home again, but the second i step into the house, everything again disappear... haix...i don't know what to do at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment