Tuesday, July 13, 2010

everything is life is just another chapter. today was a bad to us all. i hated myself for not being selfish, i gave another group the work tat i've done, and took another thing for my group. and end up that i gave them a big burden. i found myself sooo stupid, i should have been selfish and i thought i can never be anything more like this. i hide myself in one corner to cried, as i talk to my best friend bout how sad i was. my dad who is not talking to be, but always using sarcastic words. i wonder where in my life i went wrong? why is He doing this to me? why didnt he tell me to be selfish and not do this stuff... i cause so many problems to my members and now all i can do is say sorry and try my best to find schools. i hate myself for not being selfish, i thought if i ever do good things i could be off better. but in stead here i am looking at foolish self thinking i shouldn't have done that...

please, i pray to You mighty God. i pray that you would help me. i gave so much to You, i opened my heart to You. please help me this once, i want to know what is right and where i went wrong to have this punishment. please help me with his Father Lord. Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment