Friday, July 9, 2010

please...

imagine a life where everything goes wrong. every word you say is wrong, and everything you do are always worst than people's. in the past i thought i lost every single hope in living in the world i wanna be in. there was a time i wanted to be a singer, but those dreams are crush as my parents never let me. i even thought to be in a band, but also it was crushed. my mind was set in a world of music where orchestra or being a teacher. i thought that was my only line, i couldn't find any other suitable things again. my school results was bad, for i couldn't understand a single shit about it. SPM results was sux to the max that even i give up hope in studying. but soon i was expose into the world of mass communication, and i thought that i could no longer stand the sight of music. yet i fall in love with PR and Broadcasting. n now, as i fail my exam, everything went wrong. and now...i m stuck in this fucking life i am in...please God i know you love all of us, but please stop putting the devil on me...my dad gt too much humiliation already...just for once make him proud and tell people that i m good at least in something....

No comments:

Post a Comment