Thursday, February 3, 2011

i miss you



The cold winter night
Cover my sight
I stare out that window
Hoping to chase a glimpse of your shadow
Each day I look through your diary
Hoping there was me in it
Hoping that you could see me
But the longer I wait
The harder it was to forget
Those memories where I stood by you
How many times I silently scream at you
How many times I held your hand
But you never look my way
You turn around
And never look back
So close was I
Catching up to that shadow
So close was I
In holding that hand
So close was I
In filling my emptiness with yours
But still you never turn around and look at me
How much I miss talking to you
How much I miss seeing you smile
But those hands of yours held hers perfectly
Deep in my heart
I wish for your happiness
But at the same time I curse myself
Falling in love you deeply
I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment