Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Evil One is Me



Sometimes I wonder when I will be having that happy ending that I’ve been dreaming about all my life. But yesterday as I sat there under the sunset light, I’ve became aware of something. Something inside of me was burning up; something was calling out to me. Screaming at me to let her out from those cages I’ve been locking all the emotion inside. She was screaming in me for years as I ignore her and let me be hurt and collecting all those emotion with her. My hands shake in fear, wondering was she evil or good, will she really help me or take me over completely. I unlock that door, she burst up in screams. I close my eye ready to get to be taken over completely. But nothing happen, in fact she lay her hands on me, calming me down. Her eyes were brighter, her smile shines, I swear I saw I beautiful white wings behind her. Now I finally realize, she was the owner of this body, and I was the one who took her everything away. I was the evil one who took away her happiness, as she was lock away by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment