Monday, September 20, 2010

Stab..Stab..Stab..



There was once I fall so hard, I hit the ground and broke my legs to stand up again. I couldn’t move as I lay at that pitch black place of nothingness. I gave up right from the start, I lost control in body and mind and finally the darkness started its job in my life. Everyday was a poker face, every time it was a poker smile. Deep down I cried, thinking when will someone se through this smile of mine. I cover myself with laughter and do the things I least expected to do. Time goes on, I scream inside for someone to see the true me, but everyone was a stranger, no one knew the real me not even myself knew. Everything collected deep in my heart, each tear I denied turns into blood and it drips down into my heart. I lay there for a long time; my eyes no longer could open as the last strength in life is slowly fading. At that moment, a small light flickers. A signal! That’s what I thought. I reach my hands towards it but nothing helps me up. I crawl my way towards it but it seems that I could never reach it. The light slowly fades away, as in reality I was wrong in believing. The sudden pain stab into my chest even deeper than usual, the walls and barriers was soft and weak. This time I feel even deeper, loosing sight in everything I ever wanted to have. I’ve reach my hand out to so many people in their life, helping them but none came to help me when I needed them. Again the third knife stab straight to my heart not allowing me to breath of cry. Three knives stuck in my chest unable to pull. This where I started to distrust people, for my whole life I’ve been used and never appreciated by any. To put out this hand for others, I got stab three times. I admit I have many friends but none of them are true and close to me, not even my best friends know the real me…

No comments:

Post a Comment