Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fading



What is the most important thing in a person life? Could it be money? Or a person you love? Many people often focus on their life and forget what is important to them. For me, I lost that important thing in my life, a memory that I always want to remember seem to be slowly disappearing. Now the only thing I remember was the beautiful field. Full of nature, butterfly, rabbits, horses and birds fly freely around that field. The flower blooms, adding an extra sweet smell to the fresh air. And always there was this soft dancing music playing in the piano room, as a lady and her child dances swiftly around the room. It was a perfect scene, how I wish to relive it for one last time. But as time passes by, the wide field started to fade. Their face seems harder to remember. As I dreamed yesterday, an angel standing in front of me, he looks away in pain. Tears roll down from his eyes, slowly his spread his wings and it started to fade. Just like the memories I have, fading slowly. Leaving a small scar behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment